About Us

Western Leathercraft was founded in 1981.

In about 2007, Western Leathercraft moved from Brewer Street to its current location just down the road at 297 Lord Street, Highgate.

Western Leathercraft switched to its current owner, Andrew Leitch, in June 2010.

Andrew is a member of the WA Leathercrafter’s Association and came to leathercraft via his interest in making medieval armour. Andrew has been a member of the Society for Creative Anachronism since 1989.  He is also one of the founders of Historic Armouries.

CONTACT DETAILS

297 LORD STREET
HIGHGATE,
Western Australia, 6003

Phone (08) 9227 9127
Fax (08) 9227 1455
A/H Mobile: 0408 942 820

Schools & Mail Order Welcome

Email: info@westernleathercraft.com.au
Twitter: @WesternLeather
Facebook Page

TERMS
All Epic Armoury material on this site is owned by and used with the permission of Iron Fortress ApS